Get better asset protection for your business –with Spytec’s GPS tracking solution. Here's how
How You Can Increase Your Team’s Productivity with Spytec
Giving your team the best chance to succeed is something all business owners and managers strive for. And having data about job performance or about asset utilization is a great way to train your team to take the next step.
Get the visibility and control you need to build a better team and a better business. Spytec’s GPS tracking solution gives you more visibility and insights so you can improve your team and how you manage operations.
Increase productivity for a better business
Understanding what is going on with your team in real time can be very powerful. Luckily, you can better manage your assets, operations, and team in real time with an easy-to-use GPS tracking solution that just keeps getting smarter.
There are so many benefits to using GPS to train and improve your team. Here are a few examples, including which Spytec feature can help you.
- Always know what happened so you can improve performance. Use Time Machine to see a 24-hour detailed history of tracker activity data so you can review employee behavior and performance for better training.
- See where everything is, at any time. Keep an eye on your employees and assets as they move with Live Map and Follow Mode.
- Manage and control user access. Set up your own User Roles on your account and control who sees what.
- Get notified with custom alerts that you set. Set up Alerts for speeding, low battery, and dmore so you always know what’s going on and when to act.
- Know when your employee(s) arrive at a job site. Smart Boundaries & Notifications allow you to know exactly when they arrive and leave.
- Access valuable information in the field. Allow your employees to get the info they need to do their jobs no matter where they are with a user-friendly Mobile App.
What our customers are saying
“I know our medical team probably is most appreciative of the GPS tracking. It’s nice to know where our leads and our tails are. Luckily we haven’t had any serious emergencies, but if we do have a heart attack on the course, I truly believe this unit is a life-saving device. We love its accuracy and reporting, knowing exactly which unit is closest so that we can get help to that intersection quickly. Getting the shortest response time possible is the most critical component for us.” - Jason Harden, Participant Support Liaison, Illinois Marathon
Looking to learn more about how we can help you increase your team’s productivity? Or interested in trying Spytec for free? Let’s talk!